Sunday, February 1, 2009

8 Thing Meme

My friend Christina tagged me for a meme, so here you go:

8 Things about me:
1. I'm a perfectionist.
2. I'm learning to say no.
3. I clip (and use) coupons.
4. I volunteer in Nathan's classroom every week.
5. I prefer salty snacks.
6. I LOVE extra butter on movie popcorn.
7. My drink of choice is Diet Coke.
8. I love to read, sew, cook and bake.

8 TV Shows I watch:
1. Top Chef
2. Project Runway
3. Tim Gunn's Guide To Style
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. ER
6. 24
7. Lost
8. Chopped (New show, haven't decided it I like it or not.)

8 Restaurants I Love
1. Bridgetender's Tavern (Tahoe)
2. Casa Mexico (the BEST fish tacos)
3. Del Taco
4. Taco Bell
5. Mi Pueblito (in Lincoln, CA)
6. The Orchid
7. In N Out
8. Olive Garden

8 Things that happened today:
1. I made bacon and waffles for breakfast.
2. I vacuumed the house.
3. I made the bed.
4. We went to the park.
5. We played basketball at the park
6. I cleaned out my coupon binder.
7. We continued our Cleaning Out the Garage project.
8. I cooked dinner.

8 Things I look forward to:
1. A good night's sleep
2. Spending time with my Mom
3. Visiting family in England
4. Converting the spare room into a sewing/crafting room
5. Spring
6. Family camping trips
7. Nathan losing his top front teeth
8. Getting a massage

8 Things I wish for:
1. Financial security for my family
2. Health for my family and friends
3. Happiness for my family and friends
4. Good friends
5. Time to spend with family and friends
6. An improved economy for everyone
7. Confidence in my sewing ability
8. A Kitchen Aid stand mixer (I know, materialistic.)

8 songs I just listened to:
1. Always Be My Baby
2. Billie Jean
3. Daytripper
4. Dream Big
5. Eleanor Rigby
6. Hello
7. I'm Alive
8. Little Sparrow
(All David Cook's versions from American Idol Season 7)

8 Favorite Movies:
1. The Cutting Edge
2. Ever After
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Miracle On 34th Street (original)
5. The Wizard of Oz
6. The Holiday
7. Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
8. Love Actually

8 people I tag:
1. Kelli
2. Cindy
3. Yard Sale Princess
4. Jill
5. Liz
6. Julie
7. Vallen
8. Jane

4 comments:

Christina Marie said...

You did that pretty quickly!! BTW - I just saw the Holiday a couple of months ago - LOVED it! Such a cute feel good movie :) And confidence in your sewing?? Are you SERIOUS?!

Jane said...

We have very similar movie tastes! Your list includes several of my favorites. Ever After is now on sale for $4 at Best Buy.

Yard Sale Princess said...

Very nice. We have quite a few things in common. I will get on this tonight, after some eight interesting things happen today!

African Kelli said...

Toe pick! :)