Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Swap Goodies!

Sorry it's taken a few days to get to posting about all my lovely Swap Goodies from Dinah. Things seem to be getting in the way....recovering from Nathan's party (18 kids!), playing with ALL of his presents and a nasty migraine.


Feeling better now, so onto the Summer Fun: Bucket Full of Sunshine Swap Goodies!

First up is the container. Dinah made this beautiful tote bag just for me! It is sturdy, well made and I love the fabric. She even put a little silver charm on it that says "Create". That little detail is so special. Thanks Dinah.



"Create" tote bag




All the pretty packages. (sorry it's a bit blurry)






A Martha Stewart tea towel was wrapped around fat quarters, thread and rick rack.



Two sets of floating flower candles (thrifted), a recipe binder, note pad, darling yellow candle lantern and orange citronella tea lights. Oh, and the wonderful fabric it's all sitting on. Dinah didn't know it, but bandana fabric is one of my favorites and it looks great with the sunflowers on it. I have several ideas of what to make with it, but I might have a hard time deciding on just one of them.


Not pictured is a very thoughtful present for Nathan. He was a bit unhappy when the swap package arrived and it wasn't for him! His spirits were lifted when I pulled out something with his name on it. Thanks Dinah, for thinking of my little guy.


Thanks again Dinah! It was a great swap and I can't wait to put my goodies to good use.


*For anyone who's interested. this is post number 48. I'm planning a giveaway for my 50th post. No, I don't know what the prize will be, but I'll make it good! Keep checking back because 50 will be sometime in the next few days. :)

2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

very nice!

Jodi Ohl said...

Love the tote Dinah made for you, and of course the rest of the pressies are wonderful and fun--enjoy them.


Happy belated birthday to Nathan!! Give him a hug from
"Aunt Lucy " ;) 18 kiddos?? what are you nutz..LOL Glad to see you survived!!

lucy