Saturday, August 4, 2007

Some belated Thank Yous

I was looking through my previous posts, trying to decide on a topic for tonight and realized that I have been remiss in posting Thank Yous to some wonderful, generous bloggers.

I recently did a swap with Dana from Old Red Barn Co. and these are the wonderful products I received.
Dana makes yummy sugar scrubs and goat milk soaps. Today I used the Mountain Morning Sugar Scrub and my alligator skin felt silky smooth afterwards. Thank you Dana!


I left a comment for a freebie drawing from Paper and String and look at what I won! Buttons, buttons...and pink to boot.
Sarah makes some darling felt items (love the monkeys) and she's just opened a felt shop. So, go take a look! Thanks for the goodies.


And from the lovely Raesha...
Raesha wanted all her readers to celebrate her birthday right along with her, so she sent a little goodie to everyone who commented. I haven't had time for much paper crafting, but I will make something cute with these at sometime. Thanks for sharing your birthday prezzies Raesha!

2 comments:

Raesha D said...

Oh fun goodies:):) I am a sucker for hand made soaps and scrubs:)

Dana said...

Have you tried the soap? Hope you like it all!
dana