Friday, August 12, 2011

Vintage Squares Quilt


I have no idea why this photo came out so wonky! I even took the photo twice, trying to get it straight. Oh well, the quilt is actually straight. I hope the doesn't mean that my back porch is crooked!


A few years ago (yes, years), I received a bunch of 6" squares cut from vintage sheets and fabrics. I came across them recently while trying to sort out my sewing room and decided to just put them all together to see how they looked. I'm very happy with the end result. It's a little like an I Spy quilt. I see something different every time I look at it. I'm keeping this one for myself and have even been sleeping with the ceiling fan on so that I can use my quilt!

This photo is a little better. That's me behind the quilt, showing it off during show and tell at our guild meeting.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, well done!