Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring Fling Pink & Green Swap



I'm participating in the S-P-R-I-N-G Fling Pink & Green Swap, hosted by the gals at Sweet Goodness Swaps and have a great partner! Her name is Em and you should bisit her blog 10000 Beads (& Buttons!). She sent a wonderful package, which included this cute "Spring" card.



All my goodies were wrapped up in this Pink & Green felt covered box.



And here's all my good stuff!

Some cute pink & green fabric, ribbon and rick rack
Pixie Sticks (immediately confiscated by my son)
Really soft Peeps Rabbit
Incredibly cute tissues & yummy smelly soap (Raspberry)
Notebook (handmade by Em)
Green & Pink round box

There were also a little bag of Pink buttons (thrifted), Strawberry Pocky and some little chocolates. There was even a mini Toblerone (love that Swiss chocolate). It's all great Em! Thanks a bunch!!

I'm almost done with my package for Em. I've bought everything, I just have to finish up two handmade things. Hopefully that'll be done this weekend and it'll all be on it's way on Monday.

3 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Wow! Incredibly pretty stuff :) The notebook is adorable and the box is so fun :) You got your stuff EARLY!! I haven't finished with mine yet...but I just got back from vacation so I hope to get it out this week.


lucy

Rebecca said...

Great package! Em is indeed a good swap partner. I love the little Peeps rabbit and the box. And she was very clever in making her goodies fit the letters! :)

LLA said...

This really is a gorgeous, gorgeous lot! Enjoy!