Friday, March 9, 2007

Fun Photo Friday

Well, maybe not....

I was going to post some fun photos of the goodies I got in the mail and at JoAnn's today, but hubby took the camera to work. Let me just say that I got some of the cutest Japanese looking fabric with cats on it, at Walmart for $1.00 a yard! I'm thinking I'll make a tote bag or drawing case and maybe a matching kids art apron. I also received a little gift from my MIL (how sweet) and my first Swap-bot swap package. So, hopefully I'll have photos of those to post tomorrow when I have a camera and some decent light.

Just to add something of interest to this post and since I did title it "Fun Photo Friday", here are a couple photos from our zoo trip last week.



Nathan practicing his balancing act.








No Lions, No Tigers....but here's the Bear!

No comments: