Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Recovery

Christmas Day was a lovely family day at home. I'd say it was quiet except for the constant "clickety-clack, clickety-clack" of numerous trains running in the house. Mum sent a pair of coaches for the Big, Big Train set and Nathan was quite excited to play with them. Since early Christmas Day there has been a track running from the front door, across the living room, through the dining room and kitchen, and back through the living room. Guess I won't be vacuuming for a few days!




These are the aprons I made for Christmas gifts. The yellow and red apron was made for my step-mom and matches her "Kitchen Keepsake" cookbook. The flame apron was made for my Dad and matches his "Redneck Grill" cookbook. The pictures didn't come out very well, but I like the way the aprons came out and they were so easy!

Today is a gray, rainy, windy day here. Nathan is napping, so the house is quiet. I have a million things on my To Do List, but don't have much motivation to get any of it done. Think I'll drag out the sewing machine and work on a little project for my Mom. I'd tell you what it is, but I know she reads my blog. Sorry Mom, you'll just have to wait for your birthday!

1 comment:

Jodi Ohl said...

Nice job on your aprons Christy! I bet your family loved them. Happy New Year!