The MQG asked us to post a picture of ourselves. Here it is:
This is me, last January, with my dog Harry. I look pretty much the same now. And if you're going to QuiltCon, you'll probably see me wearing that same pink shirt!
The MQG also asked that we list 5 things people might not know about you, so here you go:
- I'm currently the President of the Bakersfield Modern Quilt Guild. (I'm traveling to QuiltCon with the other 4 ladies on our board. Look out Austin!!)
- I'll buy almost anything if it comes in PINK! (Okay, if you know me, that shouldn't surprise you.)
- I made my first quilt in the mid 90's. I followed Eleanor Burns' Quilt In A Day book. It took me a lot more than a day.
- I met my husband at a Country Western bar. He loves to tell people that I picked him up in a bar.
- My dream job would be to run my own fabric-coffee-book shop.