Tuesday, March 1, 2011

An empty spot


That's the spot where my Bernina usually resides. I've finally taken it in for a service. The squeaky Walking Foot was driving me batty. I won't get it back 'til sometime Thursday. Of course, as soon as I dropped it off, I had a ton of ideas for projects that I want to start on right now! I guess this would be a good opportunity to continue my Spring Cleaning.

Note the cute puppy in the corner and the well organized scrap bins under the desk! (Thanks for the idea Terri!)

3 comments:

Terri said...

mm that organization looks quite similair.. I wonder where I saw that FANTASTIC idea :)

lol

Unknown said...

I take my Janome once a year. I think the little sucker works better after the cleaning! Ummm are you always so neat?

jillytacy said...

I keep putting off bringing my machine in for the same reason. I think of a hundred things I want to make. Now if I only had time to make them or at least time to clean up my workspace so it looks half as nice as yours!