Friday, March 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Last week, Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts chose me as the winner of Amy Ellis' new book Modern Basics. I am so excited to have a copy of this book! As soon as I got it out of the mailbox, it was straight into my sewing room to see what fabrics I could find to play with.

These green and purple fabrics are from Joann's. They're part of their Quilter's Showcase collection.

And those are the plants I picked up this morning to plant in my garden. Oh, and my cute new PINK gloves.

So here's where the decision comes in.......sewing or gardening? fabric or plants?






4 comments:

jillytacy said...

I say do both! I'm glad you're getting your garden started again. I enjoyed seeing your planting adventures and harvest pictures last year.

African Kelli said...

BOTH! :) I want to hear a book review. I am interested to know more. And what are you planting there?

Rebecca said...

Get up early and do both! I always try for that and it never works but I have faith in you. :)

Terri said...

I don;t have to tell you how much I love this book :)