Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Sewing

I've actually finished a few things on my To Do List! There's still plenty to do, but at least I'm making some progress.

Two pairs of summer sleep shorts for Nathan. The fabrics were on clearance at Joann's, so only $7 for both pair.

And an end-of-the-year gift for the student teacher in Nathan's class. It's similar to Lotta Jandotter's All Day Tote, but I made different pockets. I'm very happy with it except that I wish I'd used heavier interfacing so it would hold it's shape better.


It's lined and has an inside pocket.

Now back to that To Do List....

3 comments:

Jane said...

Very cool! I have yet to find an interfacing that I like for the All Day tote. Great pockets. The ones in the book are a bit odd.

MissBillie said...

Very cool bag!!! and I bet Nathan is going to love love love those shorts!!!

Liz said...

Looks great! She is going to love it.