Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wishing It Was Spring Swap

Last month, I participated in Darci's "Wising It Was Spring" Swap.

My swap partner, Omajean, spoiled me!


She put together a fabulous swap package. She sent 3 half yards of fabric, a set of lovely tea towels, Milk Chocolate Pecans, a Lego car (for Nathan, of course) and a note written in a beautiful beaded note card.

Nathan grabbed the Lego box out of the package and begged me to open it for him. He put it together himself. (I love it when Nathan is included in my swap goodies. :))

I haven't used the towels yet. They're too pretty. I think I'll just look at them for a bit before using them.

The fabrics and the pecans are both yummy! I have several ideas for the fabric. You'll have to wait and see what they become.

And the pecans.....I don't think they'll make it through the weekend.

Thank you so much Omajean!

3 comments:

Liz said...

What a nice package. I finally did my Eight Things. Sorry it took me FOREVER!

kari and kijsa said...

What a great package!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Wendy said...

Looks like it was a fun swap!
Just saw the bed your DH made - wow
he is talented, very nice!