Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer PJs

It's definitely summer here. Tomorrow's high is forecast to be 103*.

Yet my darling child continues to wear his soft, snuggly, velour and flannel winter pajamas.

And did I mention that he's a heavy, sweaty sleeper? Well, he is.

Knowing that he loves to wear the things I make for him, I had to take matters into my own hands.

I bought 3 tee shirts at Walmart for $3.00 each and dug through my stash......


Summer PJs #1 - Two pieces of fabric leftover from the quilt I made for Nathan, made into a very unique pair of PJ shorts.


Summer PJs #2 - Blue plaid fabric, sent by the Yard Sale Princess many months ago.


Summer PJs #3 - Dino skeleton fabric that Cindy sent to Nathan last week.

All of the elastic I used also came from Cindy.

Thanks ladies for your contributions to Nathan's summer sleep wardrobe!

3 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

LOVE the 2tone shorts! So cute :)
So my needle is STUCK on my brand new machine :( Any suggestions?

Yard Sale Princess said...

Super cute! Very creative, Mom! My son could use the same treatment. He had on his flannel, long sleeve pjs last night and needed to be reminded that it is no longer winter. It got up to 106 here yesterday! You are such an ispiration!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love the dinojammies! Glad that you were able to use the elastic, too! Great!