Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally....a WIP!

Not much to show yet, but I have actually started on a new sewing project!


I have the idea in my head and on paper. Sort of. And most of the "creative" part is done. I have plenty of cutting and stitching ahead of me.

Oh, and a deadline to meet.

Ten days.

Yep, that pile of fabric has to be pressed, cut, stitched, pressed again, stitched some more, put together and wrapped up beautifully in ten days.

Fortunately, I work well under pressure.

Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Cheeziemommie said...

I'm guessing this is the project you mentioned to me the other day? If so I LOVE the color selections! And I can't wait to see the finish product! I know it'll be great!

Jenn Maruska said...

Oh, can't wait to see! : D

jessica said...

I'm loving that I'm seeing drawings here - can't wait for the finished product!

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress and completed project!

Rebecca said...

Oh boy, is Nathan helping with this one?? Can't wait to see it!