Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bunny Boy

Yesterday was Nathan's class Easter Party. There were eggs to dye and eggs to hunt. Lots and lots of eggs!


My Bunny Boy heading out to hunt for eggs.

I made some rather cute centerpieces for the tables, complete with handmade Chocolate Bunny Pops. Of course, they were attacked by a swarm of chocoholic Kindergarteners before I could take a photo.

I realized this morning that it's been over a month since I've posted about anything crafty. I do still sew. I do still craft. I just don't always remember to take photos! I am working on a quilt design to be completed in the next few weeks. Hopefully, you'll be seeing some crafty photos soon. :)

6 comments:

Vallen said...

Cute bunny you have there. Will you lend him out for Easter? We have all missed you and are glad to see you back.

Handi Dandi Mandi said...

I love his floppy bunny ears! My friend and I are making Easter candy tomorrow, I will try to remember to take pics. I bet your centerpieces were adorable!

Cheeziemommie said...

LOVIN the bunny ears!!! And his cutiepatootie megawatt smile!

Dana said...

sooooo cute. love the long floppy ears.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Hippity Hoppity Handsome! Oh and the little man is cute, too! :O)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, those long ears are hilarious! What a cutie pie! ;)