Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good Mail

I am terribly behind in so many things, one of which is posting photos and thank yous for some Good Mail that I received recently.

Cindy sent me a little package with a vintage, space-themed pillow kit and a pattern for some baby things. She also sent a box of gummy Centipedes for Nathan. Those seem to have disappearted before I could get around to taking a photo.


Le Anne emailed me a while ago to tell me there was a package on it's way. Then, she asked me if I like fabric scraps. I had no idea that she was sending me an 11 pound box of fabrics!


I had a great time going through all the different fabrics and thinking of what I might use them for. They're all good size pieces, so they'll be useful in a lot of projects.

Thank you Cindy and Le Anne! It's always nice to get Good Mail from friends. :)

4 comments:

Jodi Ohl said...

Wow!! Now that is a happy mail day!!! Have fun using all your goodies! :)

Cindy Is Crafty said...

You are most welcome! 11lbs that is a lot of fabric to love. :O)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked the fabric. I am such a fabric hoarder! I collect it with grand project ideas but without the skills to complete the projects. I am so happy to be able to share it with someone as talented as you!
Le Anne

LBP said...

Now that what I call great mail! That must have been like Christmas opening each of those pieces of fabric!

Linda