Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WIP

Last weekend, we started on a family project.

It started as four rather large, rather heavy boxes sitting on the garage floor.

And progressed to this:


Supervising the hardware:



My little carpenter:


After 3 hours of work:

The 50+ page instruction manual says 8 hours assembly time. I think they lied! We still need to do the roof of the fort and the entire swing section.


Even unfinished, Nathan seems to approve of his new play structure.



Kid tested:

Cat approved!

3 comments:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Kid tested, cat approved! LOL, you killed me on that one! :O)

Mary Beth said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous. That is going to be a great fort for him. You guys should have a little picnic out there. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

randi said...

I will bet that the kids (and cats!) love it!

8 hours to finish? That seems a bit optimistic to me! A weekend project is more likely!