Friday, December 8, 2006

It's 1 a.m., why am I not in bed?

Feeling the pressure to get the Christmas gift sewing done. Unfortunately, can't cut straight...can't pin evenly...and obviously have no business sitting in front of a sewing machine! Heck, I can barely rip out the wonky seam I just finished. Guess it'll wait 'til tomorrow and thank goodness for Priority Mail.

We did have a lovely family evening out. Nathan and I met hubby for dinner, then went to see the Holiday Lights at CALM. Went on the Ferris Wheel and a train ride. Nathan was so excited that we got to sit in the tender, right behind the engine! Topped off the evening with Kettle Corn and an incredible Apple Dumpling with Cream Cheese Frosting. Evidently I've come down from the sugar high......

Sending myself to bed now.

No comments: